my sweet baby boy was diagnosed with microcephaly, hypotonia, and now duchenne muscular dystrophy. after searching for some support, i realized there werent many happy stories out there, so here i am to tell you the story of my happy happy baby.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

1,000 words.

back in November the hubs and I took the kradelets to florida to visit nans (the hubs mom).  before we left, I scheduled to have a photographer do some family shots at this beautiful park nearby.


alison stalvey met us on an unseasonably cold day in florida and took some truly awesome pics of my kiddos.  and while I love all of them because who wouldn't, my kids are adorable, there are some that I know I will absolutely cherish forever.


we took a few posed pics just to make sure we had a few that the entire family was in but for the most part, Alison chased my kids around and got some really fun action shots.  at one point im standing next to my mother in law watching the boys run and play in the leaves and I look over to her and realize shes thinking the same thing I am.  Alison was taking pictures of finny running. 


we both start getting emotional and after explaining to Alison that one day finny wont be able to run, or walk, we all stood there getting teary and blaming it on the wind.  and she continued to take some awesome pictures of my finny running while he still can.










my beautiful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment