my sweet baby boy was diagnosed with microcephaly, hypotonia, and now duchenne muscular dystrophy. after searching for some support, i realized there werent many happy stories out there, so here i am to tell you the story of my happy happy baby.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

waiting is the worst.

I am the worst when it comes to waiting for things.

like... I like online shopping because, really, who doesn't?  but I absolutely hate waiting for the things to get to me, and I will not even pay double for whatever the heck it is that I want just to get it to me faster...  so, I guess im impatient and cheap.  and I fell like any and all medical testing should be done and reviewed within like two days, waiting for results is THE WORST.

anyway, both the boys had some bloodwork done last week...  they were just doing a CBC on finny, and the drs office called me the next day to let me know that everything was fine.  but ashey was having a celiac test done, a CBC, and a CK...  and we still haven't heard anything about his labs.   im starting to freak out, I know he was having a couple more tests done, but with our history, im really hating that we haven't heard anything yet.  the CK test will tell us if ashey has MD as well, so I really would've appreciated hearing about that one like the same day we had his blood drawn.

we don't think that ashey has it, I would be absolutely shocked if he did, but just knowing that I finally bit the bullet and finally requested it...  I don't like this whole waiting thing.  the confirmation that my ashey boy is good would be fantastical.

come on labcorp...  do a sista right.

No comments:

Post a Comment