my sweet baby boy was diagnosed with microcephaly, hypotonia, and now duchenne muscular dystrophy. after searching for some support, i realized there werent many happy stories out there, so here i am to tell you the story of my happy happy baby.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

fantastical news.

fantastical news.

just got the call from our pediatrician...  well our nurse practitioner who I cant speak of highly enough.  anyway...  got the results!

asheys ck was 124!!!  yay!  that means he absolutely does not have MD!!!  to give you a frame of reference, finnys level was something like 24,500... 

wooo!!!!  I actually got teary, im so happy ashey is ok...

we did have some celiac testing done, and it came back negative, but some of his other levels for something else were off and might have given a false negative for the celiac, but were gonna look into a little more testing to make everything is ok, and that is fine by me...  we can totally handle some allergies if that's all we have to deal with.

apparently labcorp got word of my blog from yesterday...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment